~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Back to School at TMITA/Paper Cupcakes

Hello Followers and New Visitors:
Hola a todos mis seguidores y nuevos visitantes: 
First, sorry posted my post too late.. some computer problems and my husband try to fixed.
Primero me excuso que mi mensaje aqui esta algo tarde... tuve algunos problemas con la computadora pero mi esposo pudo arreglarlo.
This week Gloria Westerman brings us our challenge. She would love for us to make a card or any type of project that reflects a "Back To School" theme.
Esta semana Gloria nos presenta este RETO. Ella le gustaria ver que hagas una tarjeta o projecto que refleje el tema de "Regreso a la Escuela"
I used the On The Road Again image with Summer Tickets Sentiment and I did a Corner Bookmark for my first time... What do you think? 
Yo use la imagen "On The Road Again" con el sentimiento de "Summer Tickets" y por primera vez cree un marcador de esquina.. Qué te parece?










If you want to do a bookmark like this go here or here too

Supplies:
White Cardstock (at Walmart)
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye
Kraft Cardstock - Bazzill
Medium: Prisma color and Portfolio Colored Pencil
Stickles: Stardust
Ranger Glossy Accents (I add a touch on eyes)
Versacolor ink: Paprika Colour
Martha Stewart Border Punch and Leaf Punch
Others: Ribbon, Some Cardstock Scraps
**Too Cool for School"
 Page 57 from Creating Keepsakes
Sept. 2011


Challenges:
StampInSanity - Back to School
http://stampinsanity.com/




Enjoy the week
Sonia **Sony**



3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Love your card thanks for joining us at StampinSanity this week
Luv Jane xxx

Karin dijo...

Está bello el marcador!!! A mi me encantan los marcadores, es una pena que ahora abrazé la tecnología y solo tengo libros digitales para los cuales no se necesitan los marcadores :(
Pero está bello el sapito me encanta.

Saludos

Basslady dijo...

this is such a delightful and gorgeous creation!
LOVE it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo