~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

Punches and Cuts Challenge - Paper Cupcakes

Hello my followers and Friends
This week on TMITA-Paper Cupcakes Audrey brings us our challenge.  Create something fun using at least 3 die cuts or any type of punches.. see more info here
This is my creation for this week:

I add to the cupcake a two tiny punch butterfly (Martha Stewart Punch) with touch of stickles.. I love the glitter and sparkle, different colours pink, greens, beige and others happy colours.




I made the flower (right side of card) from a Scallop 1" Circle Punch (Martha Stewart Punch), add a touch of stickles and a bead on the center.  I learn to do this punch flower by my friend Myrna. I'm not sure if I used three or four punches but I enjoy to do this flower. You can add a button to the center of any other thing you like.


Card Details:
Digital Stamps from Paper Cupcakes Stamps (The cupcake and the sentiment ticket)
Birthday Wishes Sentiments - Computer Generated
Papers & Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill Cardstock
Paper Punch from Martha Stewart and EK Success
Prismacolor and Portfolio Colored Pencils
Glossy Accents
Stickles: Stardust
Others: Bead, Ribbon, White Cardstock (from Walmart)


CHALLENGES:
Flutter by Wednesdays - OPEN
**Just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel**

Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
==================================================
Some Special Challenge at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes
I want to show my last creation before my trip... This week Tammylee brings us our challenge.
Make a card or a project for "Someone Special"...  make "something special" for "someone special"
I made my card for my dh Jaime, we celebrate his birthday on our trip, we go to Vegas. Also I take my inspiration with this love birds that one day my husband bought thinking of us.


So I colored my image like the same colours to look like this love birds. 


Thanks for your visit!~
Greetings, Sonia   **Sony**

4 comentarios:

Danni dijo...

Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kelly A. Clark dijo...

Love the sparklies on your cards!

Karin dijo...

bellas ambas tarjetas el cupcake está comible y la imagen de os pajaritos está bien adorable. Hermosas creaciones.

Saludos

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Preciosos trabajos Sony. Me encanta como coloreas.
Abrazos, Myrna