~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

Winner at Fairy Tale Challenge!! / Top 3 at DDSBC

Hi friends!!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday a super good day celebrating Thanksgiving with your family.
Today a lot of people go to stores to a Black Friday and get good prices for christamas gift. Please be patiente!!
==================================
Our banner for you
I have good news again... I'm a winner of Fairy Tale Challenge.  I join the challenge and win with this card:




If you want se more details about my card go here.  I feel so happy.. thanks Bianca and the Fairy Tale DT.
====================================
Additional info about this card:






My card won a 2nd place and Top 3 at:

 

Sonia  **Sony**

2 comentarios:

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Congratulations dear friend and what a perfect xmas card

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Cyndi dijo...

Congrats Sony!