~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

Sponsor Spotlight-MelJen's at Lollipop Crafts

Hello friends!!!
Today is my first Sponsor Spotlight at Lollipop Crafts for the 4th Term on T -Team (T for our Team Leader, Tammy) You can see our creations here. The Sponsor this week is Mel Jen's Design.. I love this images.
I used the MelJen's digital stamp "Woodland Fairy", is an adorable image!!!


MelJen's Digital Image:: Woodland Fairy
Sentiment: Annette Freebies


Card Details: Cardstock (Georgia Pacifi), DCVW Desighn Papers, Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils  Others: Beads/Gem, Flowers, Feathers and Ribbon Cord

Thanks for stopping by

Sonia  **Sony**

7 comentarios:

Annette dijo...

What a sweet image, I love Meljens images, and those feathers are fantastic. Thanks so much for your email. I'm really pleased that you've used one of my freebie sentiments. I'm so proud to see it on your card.
Thanks for sharing.
Annette
xx

Leanne dijo...

Darling card Sony! I love the pretty colors to match. Those feathers are a really lovely touch too. Gr8 job this week!!
;)

Leanne dijo...

OMG!! I just saw you played in the FBW challenge this week!! Thanks so much for joining us! ;)

Cyndi dijo...

Super sweet card! Cute image and colors!

Mimi dijo...

Hi Sony! I almost picked the same image to use! hehee!! Your card is so beautiful! Love the pretty soft feathers! ;D

Suzanne Bier dijo...

So pretty, Sony! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Marilyn dijo...

Very cute!!!