~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

Lollipop Crafts - Thankful Challenge Week #3

Hi Friends
Today is the 3th week challenge at Lollipop Crafts with the Thankful Challenge so I show you my DT creation for this week.
I did a circle tag with a turkey image. The medium I used for coloring are Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils.
This is the Front of my tag

A close up of turkey digi stamp

This is the back of my tag

For back I used free digi papers also the sentiment.
Card Details:
Kraft Cardstock
DP Scraps
Others: Flower, Ribbons, Button and Branch Leaf from Martha Stewart

There is one more week to play along in our current We are Thankful challenge which can be found here.

CHALLENGES:





Thanks for stopping by

Sonia **Sony**

7 comentarios:

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Sonia this is so cute and gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? dijo...

I like your turkey.. The tag is lovely and colored at my favorite autumn colours..Thank you for playing along with us at CCH#133! Hugs
Krassi

Unknown dijo...

this is so cute Sonia well done
A Fabulous entry to our “USE A DIGI ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Cyndi dijo...

Love your tags Sony! Both so fabulous! Hope you are doing well!

Shannon83k dijo...

Great tag.
Thanks so much for joining us at CMM. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Berit Synnøve dijo...

Lovely tag with a great image.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Valchen dijo...

Beautiful tag! I love how you coloured this sweet image in lovely autumn colours! Thank uou for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge!
Hugs,
Valentina