~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

WSC - *In the Garden*

Hola a todos
Hi everyone

Hoy al igual que todos los jueves comienza un nuevo reto con una plantilla y un tema diferente en Willow Sketchie Challenge, la encargada del reto es Dawn.
Today as always thursday start a new challenge with a new sketch and a different theme at Willow Sketchie Challenge, the hostess is the lovely Dawn
Para este reto ella escogio el siguiente sketch "creado por ella" y el siguiente tema:
For this challenge she chose the following skech "created by she and the next theme:


"In the Garden"

Finalmente le presento mi creación para este reto
Finally I show you my creation for this challenge

   
Card Size:  6" x 6"
Esta vez decidi al colorear la imagen con mis lapices esperimental con el BrusH2O (Detailer Tip), pincel que se rellena de agua.
This time  I decide to color with my pencils to my image I decided experiment with brush detailer tip BruH2O, brush tip that you can add water.
I think made a little different add water to my image after colouring.

Card Details
Willow Designs "In the Garden"
Freebie at the internet: Just to Say HELLO
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
Daler*Rowney Watercolour PAD
DCVW Design Cardstock Papers
Prismacolor Pencils and Portafolio Pencils
Brush - BrusH2O - ZIG
Others:  From my stash:
Ribbons, Brad, Flowers, Green Cardstock

CHALLENGES:





Don't forget you have till Wednesday 16th January 2013 to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

Thanks for stopping by

Sonia  **Sony**

PD: Yesterday I lost my purse (money, my debit and creadit cards, a Gift card that my dd give to me,identifications, my last Blackberry, car key, home key and other things) when I went to my husband work at the deli area (went to ate something with my hubbie, he have to return to office to make some work and  will take time to return to home (VA Hospital) I really sad.. well I return today in the morning searching first to federal police station then go to food area ask to cashier and finally another cashier go to searching to deli area... Affortunately somebody (I think an employer) find and kept my purse.... Nothing lacking everything in order. I cry of fright and joy... is not easy. THANKS God!!!!

12 comentarios:

Sharon dijo...

Your card is very pretty love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us for Vickies challenge at Lady Anne's.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard dijo...

Fabulous image to start with which you have coloured so beautifully which makes this card so stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Anónimo dijo...

Lovely card Sonia.The colours are so fresh and cheerful.
So glad you got your purse back OK.
Lisa x

Yara dijo...

Ay Sonia! Que mal rato, lo de la cartera. GAD hay personas buenas y te la guardaron.

Me encanta la tecnica que utilizastes. Super hermosa tu tarjeta!

Gracias por las sugerencias. Estoy en la busqueda de un printer super economico y dedicado a fotos pequenas. Voy a estar pendiente a Radio Shack. Y si he comprado protectores divididos, ya que no siempre uno tiene tiempo para escrapear todas las fotos que uno quiere.

Que tengas un lindo fin de semana!
Yara

Janice dijo...

Beautiful colouring and a very sweet card. Jx

Ellis dijo...

Beautiful card you entered in our Anything Goes challenge! =)
Thanks for joining us at NanaVic's challenge!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Cyndi dijo...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and layout!

mags dijo...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Feliz lunes !
Me encanta el sello de la nena, te qyuedo preciosa y los colores bien delicaditos.

Exitos!

Gracias por compartir.
Abrazos, Myrna

Unknown dijo...

A beautiful card many thanks and good luck and thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Anita x

Marilyn dijo...

Todavia existe mucha gente honrada, me alegro que hayas recuperado tu cartera. Linda tarjeta!!! Cuidate mucho, Un abrazo primis!!

Unknown dijo...

G'day Sony, wonderful 'Hello' card! You've done a wonderful job using the H2O pen and it's really added a beautiful hint of softness to your image.

Thank you for joining in the fun atLady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic)We look forward to seeing your next creative project.
*Hugs*