~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Add a Little Color....

Hi everyone
Hola a todos
I share with you this card I made... very easy and simple. Hope you like it.
Comparto con usted esta tarjeta que hice... bien fácil y simple. Espero que les guste.
For me add a little color to every day is... add love to every you do. 
For that reason I add the heart punch .


Card Details:
TAWS digital stamps (freebies)
Using Bracket Shape (fold) white cardstock Georgia Pacific
MS Border Punch
EK Retro Flower Punch
EK Mini Heart Punch
Prismacolor & Portfolio Pencils
Others: Red Cardstock (Scraps), Feather, Button

Challenges:

Ch #21
Thanks for stopping by

Sonia  **Sony**

3 comentarios:

kelly ledder dijo...

Ah Sony I love this shaped card its lovely. Kelly x

JAY ROSA dijo...

Bien chulita y delicada!

Michelle Looi dijo...

Lovely use of bits and pieces on the card
Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
~Michelle