~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

Numbers Challenge - Elizabeth Mae's

Hi again followers and new visitors:
This week at Elizabeth Mae's Challenges is to use a number on your project. It can be the number or the word.
My DT Card for this week :


I made a birthday card for Jaime's daughter, her birthday is on friday (Sept 30). 
Happy Birthday Ivy!!


For this card I made an envelope with a template found on INTERNET... later I upload the link from the envelope template.. sorry can not remember the link now.
 I add a piece of the same paper that I used on my card.

Card Details:
Elizabeth Mae's Digital Stamps
My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper
White Cardstock (at Walmart)
Sentiment: Computer Generated and Handwritting by myself
Stamps: TAC (Gift box and birthday hat)
Crown:  Paper Punch from Martha Stewart
Portfolio and Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Others punches: EK Success
Others: Brads, Beads, Punch Flowers, Feather, Chalk ink (pink), Scraps


Greetings, Sonia  **Sony**

========================================
I want to show you my last creation for Elizabeth Mae's for Happy Challenge. Use the "Happy" theme.
Please go to the link for see the DT Cards:
http://elizabethmaes.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-challenge.html


Card Details:
Digital Stamps from Elizabeth Mae's Digital Stamps Collections 
White Cardstock
Patterned Design from My Mind's Eye
Portfolio and Prismacolor colored pencils
Glossy Accents
Stickles: Stardust
Others: Lace, beads

Greetings, Sonia  **Sony**

2 comentarios:

Creations by Shirl dijo...

Hey Sonia - that card is sweet and those embellies are awesome... cute feather too....

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Los bordes y marcos me encantaron! Los modelos preciosos.
Abrazos, Myrna