~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

Christmas Card!

Hi Followers and new visitors
Santa come early to my blog, lol!!... I made this christmas card with Santa Cameo digi stamp a new release pre-christmas from Elizabeth Mae's. I used my Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils to coloured. Also I used "Glossy Accents" and Stickles (Stardust).. I love the sparkle and glitter on my creations.
I made some distressing and used Bazzill Cardstock (Red and Green) and Georgia Pacific Cardstock (White). Pattern Papers used from Bazzill "Holiday Style" - Holly Berry

Merry Christmas Sentiment:  "Welcome Christmas" by Peebles Clear Stamps using Memento Ink (Black)


The two flower (Red and white) are handmade with a flower punch from EK Sucess and the Branch Leaf Punch from Martha Stewart with a little bead/gem on the center.

Challenges:

Crafting When We Can 
Christmas

Scrapbook Sisters
Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter
Anything Goes

Meljens Designs DT
Christmas

Party Time Tuesdays
Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by
Sonia  **Sony**

8 comentarios:

Vicky dijo...

Simply fabulous Sonia...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Ruthie Lopez dijo...

Muy lindo el santa!! me encanto!!

Tamara Morton dijo...

Hi Sweetie, Just to let you know that I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara

Zulma dijo...

Very cute card! nice image and colors. TFS, hugs, Zulma

Tere Azua dijo...

Hello Sonia,
Your Santa is so cute,and the same goes for the card!!!

mfc.melissamade2 dijo...

Fun creation - love the santa and the pink - great non traditional Christmas color! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
Hugs,
M

Nannieflash dijo...

Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jennie Garcia dijo...

Super cute Sonia!! Me encanto el santa!! Cuidate!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/