~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

~Anything Goes... Past or Present~

Hi, Hola!
Today I  show you some creations for Paper Play Time.. the challenge of this week is:

Ch# 59 - ANYTHING GOES... PAST OR PRESENT PROJECTS

My past creations:



A layout with the FRIENDS theme I join the Paper Play Time challenge is:

This time I join the challenge with this card with the LOVE's theme:

And for my last creation to join the PPT Challenge I chose this wedding layout:

Thanks for stopping by... Have a super nice weekend.

Sonia  **Sony**

2 comentarios:

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Sonia each one so beautiful . I love the pastel shades on your first creation and the bold red butterflies on your wedding layout-- all so gorgeous
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Stella dijo...

All your projects are gorgeous. I love to have a look at your LO's and all your creations turn out fabulous. Wow!
Have a great weekend!
Stella
XX