~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Art Journal and/ or SMASH Book

 
This is not an ART Journal and/or SMASH Book but I want to share on this post, more info here.

Hi followers and new visitors:
All my life I was like drawing and all that including colouring.. My mother always was give to my sister and me a BIG colouring book with crayons. I love colouring book and crayons.
Well on primary grades I remember that some friends have notebook with different themes and give to us to write about the theme... Like a what is your name?, where do you live? what is your favorite colour? do you want to married? where you want to go on the honeymoon?, lol!.. and some like that themes... Now I thinking about that and I laughing.
I love diary but never have one, lol!... Arrived to Scrapbook and see some creations like journal and I see the designers used different mediums to colouring... Well time flies and in my mind I want to do some like a Journal (today name is Art Journal)... on my mind I was thinking and thinking... and on the past couple days but especially yesterday I found a lot of different links about SMASH Book... I thinking is similar like ART Journal.
Well I think this is where you want, where you more like to do.. may be is different but for me is very similar.
I found a lot of links.... so I sharing with you some links, you can searching more on the Net:

SMASH Book Video


http://christytomlinson.typepad.com


Christy Tomlinson - Tutorials
http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/the_scarlet_lime/tutorials/

Bianca's Blog - Art Journal - Mixed Media
http://biancandm.blogspot.com/search/label/art%20journaling

Brian Kasstle - Artist and Visual/Art Journaler
http://apaperbear.wordpress.com

Art Journal & Smash Book Images Ideas
Ideas con imagenes de Art Journal y Smash Book
Art Journal Images


SMASH Book Images

Video en You Tube:  My Smash Book & Smash Kit



How to create and keep an art journal



Also I want to share a link of my friend Yani that made amazing creations and also do ART JOURNAL, see here

Hope all this info help you to start an ART Journal and/or SMASH Book.. remember do whatever you want on this project, using all you want... mixed media, photos, digi stamp, rubber stamps, drawing hand made by you... is your project so YOU do what you like.
DREAMS Big my friends! and live life day by day.  Good luck!!
=====================
Other theme:  I won again, lol!!! Yes I won on Anything on a Card Blogaversary
Blogaversary Winner!... Me, I cann't believe! I'm so happy.
See here:  http://www.zibbet.com/Beautydecade/artwork?artworkId=667318

Sonia  **Sony**

4 comentarios:

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Sonia what a lot of useful info here.. Thank You
Thank You for letting me know I won at create me pink-- I had no idea[ I lose track of such things!!]
Thank You dear friend

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Marilyn dijo...

Gracias por toda la informacion al respecto, me he ilustrado pues no estaba muy al tanto de que era, pero si yo desde pequeña tenia diferentes libretas una era de versos, otra de dibujos, etc.... ahhh y tambien me gustaban los libros de colorear!!!
Un abrazo!

Jennie Garcia dijo...

Ahhh tu estas hablando de la libreta loca!!! Ahhh yo tuve muchas!! Me fascinaban y me fascinan si me dejan hago una ahora LOL. Yo tengo el Smash verde y me encanta y le compre a mi sobrina el rojo y esta super lindo. En Scrapbooking Warehouse esta super barato. Me encanto esa pagina!! Estoy media perdida pero todavia estoy por ahi. Cuidate Mucho!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown dijo...

Sonia you are a naughty girl. I LOVE the Smash Book and spent over an hr to find out abt it and I can tell you: I need one, I WANT one lol Thanks a bunch for the links.

Now my Rocking card. You don't need a tutorial for it, it's dead simple. Just cut a circle (mines are 5") with compusses or if you got program where you can do it (that's where I done mine, once you got the circle fold it in half and decorate, but if you need the step by step I can do that for you, let me know
hugs
Ildiko