~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

W for White Christmas

Hello!
Today is my last DT creation for Alphabet Challenge.. I appreciate the help of Lesley and working with her and my others DT friends on this group.
 This is my creation for this fortnight at ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG and this time is W for White Christmas. I try to do a white christmas card but is not easy... my country is a Tropical Island on the Caribbean never have a snow season.
**This challenge will be running for 3 weeks to cover the Christmas period, so the next challenge will be on Friday 30th December.**

I used a Elizabeth Dulemba image, a cute penguin. I coloured with my Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils, little touch of Stickles (Star Dust)
If you want to share your card/project using a Dulemba image you can go here
The elements used are: some flower punch (EK Sucess Punch) 
with a Branch Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart Punch) 
and a border punch (Martha Stewart Punch)

Challenges:

Card Makin Mamas 
Challenge #35 - Christmas

ABC Christmas Challenge
Y for Yipeee  (Anything Christmassy Goes)


Cute Card Thursday
Challenge 194 - Anything Goes!
Title says it all....make ANYTHING YOU LIKE!

Stampin For The Weekend
Christmas!!!
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com

Paper Take Weekly
Anything Goes 
with the option of adding something dangly  ……
…. but remember this is only an option and if you don’t want to dangle then you don’t have to dangle :)

Enjoy your weekend.

Sonia  **Sony**

4 comentarios:

Elizabeth O Dulemba dijo...

Wonderful! I hope you'll share it in my gallery at http://dulemba.com/index_CPTgallery.html . :) e

Fiona dijo...

what a fun card...cool penguin!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

Berry dijo...

This is super cute! Thanks for entering with us at PTW this wk hugs Rebekah GDT xx Ooo and SFTW too hugs Rebekah xx

Delphine dijo...

So cute! I love your image! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx