~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

CELEBRATE LIFE!!

Hello followers and new visitors!
Merry Christmas! hope you enjoy this day with your family!
Today I want to show you a layout using a sketch from Frosted Designs "Sketch Along Tuesday - Sketch #30"
I love this sketch and inspire me to do this page:
 ** I used Kraft Cardstock, digital tag, the diploma is another digital image for a real diploma (I chose made the diploma with Kraft Cardstock), I made a flower with Retro Flower Punch, add beads/gems, prima flowers, the key is a digital image found online.
Used borders punch from Martha Stewart.
The butterfly found online and I add stickles (star dust) and in the center glossy accents with stickles.
I painted the doilies, the key and the background design paper with Glimmer Mist and Shimmer Spritz. Used more than 2 design paper. A ribbon that have a word "Congratulations".
Others: Ribbon (beige with a gold line), lace,  pearls, color box ink (Brown and Paprika colours) and a butterfly (found online)
On my last layout (you can see here) and on this layout I used photos of a special occasion for my daughter, finished her major on Finance (she have another mayor on Management.)
To celebrate the occasion we went to a restaurant (she love mexican food) and al of usl enjoy that date.
So she Celebrate LIFE... because LIFE is Beautiful.


Challenges:

Frosted Designs
Sketch #30

Southern Girls Challenge
Challenge #34 Celebrate

Thanks for stopping by

Sonia **Sony**

4 comentarios:

Zulma dijo...

Precioso LO Sony! a mi me encanta el kraft paper, la mariposa esta expectacular. TFS, hugs, Zulma

SAMARA NAVI dijo...

Hi Sonia! Perfect layout. Yes, family is an important time right now. And Merry Christmas to you! I came over from The Outlawz and am your newest follower. Your page is beautiful and very telling. I love the colors and embellishments you chose. Spirited Greetings. Samara

Sue Nicholson dijo...

This is beautiful thanks for joining us at Southern Girls cheers sue n x

Katherine dijo...

Hi Sonia! What a great layout! I found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
Hugs,
Katherine