~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge: Christmas in October

Hi followers and friends
A new week with a new challenge at Willow Sketchie Challenge. This is my DT card for October 25 week and I show you a preview (closer look of image):


Before add the image and embellishments
~Using heart doilies~

Sketch by Anne-Marie


DT Card

Inside Card


Card Details:
Willow Designs Digi Stamp
Design Papers Scraps
Green Cardstock Scrap
White Georgia Pacific
Prismacolor Pencils
Others: Martha Stewart Branch Leaf and Scallop Border Punch, EK Flower Paper Punch, Gem, Doilies
Photos with my BB cellular phone. My cam show me Error 99 and sometimes take the pictures and some times can not take photos.
If you know about this Error 99 in a Canon Rebel please write a comment how can I fix it.

~CHALLENGES~






Thanks for stopping by

Sonia  **Sony**

7 comentarios:

Ashley dijo...

Gorgeous work! love the christmas feeling! thanks for joining us at Fussy and fancy this week!

pinky dijo...

Beautiful card Sonia. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
Pinky

Dawn dijo...

Fab card! Your image is just too cute! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Geri dijo...

CUTE, Sony!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my word verification...I did not mean for that to be on...has it always been since you've been visiting me??? YIKES!!! I feel so bad...I hate messing with it too! Anyway, I THINK I've turned it off...hope you'll let me know if it turns up again! Have a great day!

Kathya dijo...

Que bonita tarjeta de Navidad! Me encanta la imagen, y la coloreaste muy bien. Los die cuts también combinan perfectamente con el resto de la tarjeta.

Unknown dijo...

Amiga, me encantan, los colores sobre todo fue lo que me llamo mas la atencion, abrazos y cuidate mucho

Mary dijo...

Super cute card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge...good luck!

Hugs,
Mary