~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge October 11 &18 week

Hi followers and new visitors!
 This DT cards is from October 11 week and October 18 week made by me from Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog. Hope you like it.


So I start we the October 11 week I created this card:
Sketch by Margreet



===============
==============================
===============


On the October 18 week that is my first time I design a sketch for a DT:
*Thanks to Dawn that do my work as a Hostess because I was on vacations*


I created a simple card that take few minutes
I made the ribbon with paper


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs, Sonia  **Sony**

***I will coming soon with the October 25 week for Willow Sketchie Challenge***

2 comentarios:

Sandy dijo...

Hi Sonia, two fab cards, love the layouts and colour schemes too.
Hugs,
Sandy

Cyndi dijo...

Love both cards! Cute images and love the details! Cute paper ribbon!