~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

A card without sentiment

Hello fellow friends
 The door image is a freebie digi and if I find the name... I will add it later.
Today I show you a card without sentiment that I made before my cruise trip on december. 
I have already colouring the image (a door) but I add the touch of stickles (lot of sparkle) and a touch of Glossy Accents (tiny touch on the wreath)
**I take the pictures with my BlackBerry celular sorry is look different.. on the last days before the trip don't have time to take the pictures with my camera and go to computer.**
I used design paper scrap and cardstock scraps (Kraft, WhiteGreen and Red)
So I join to the followings challenges:
Enjoy your weekend!!
I continue with my cold symptoms... I stay here but will rest on bed, continue taking medicine... the weather changing I live on a tropical island we always have sunny days but on the last days we have changing weather.. sunny to cloudy day and raining. Hope stop the rains!
Thanks for stoppin by

Sonia  **Sony**

6 comentarios:

Sandy dijo...

Very pretty Sonia, love the sparkle and colour scheme,
Sandy

Rene dijo...

WOWZA! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene :D

Stef H dijo...

this is gorgeous and definitely needs no sentiment! wow a cruise! how fun!

happy new year to you!

hugs :)

Sharron aka Sharrahug dijo...

Beautiful card Sonia.
Hope your cold goes away soon!
I found you on the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings btw…..If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Hazel dijo...

A lovely bright card. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

* Shell B.* dijo...

Beautifully done, love all the sparkle!

Glad to have you join us for the Challenge at Southern Girls....hope to see you again soon.

Shell~Alaska♥
SGC~DT