~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

"No Embellishments"





Hello!!
*First, I know I'm late today but I have some trouble to upload my creation today, thanks and my apologies dear followers and visitors*



Today at Lollipop Crafts the week challenge is to NOT use any embellishments on your card, scrapbook page or project.
Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights.  So back on Thursday to Lollipop Crafts where you'll hear more about them and see samples using their images.
See the A Team Lollipop Crafts creations for this challenge:
  Alanna -- Team Leader
  Mimi
  Cyndi
  Joanna
  Sony -- (Me)

This is my DT Card for this week:




I made a Birthday Card with a sketch (#47) from Cardabilities



* I rotate the sketch and work like this:
**I made the sky and the grass with colored pencils. for the sky and used a Tip that I before used on other cards, using a sponge and sky blue chalk in *colorbox* with a scallop circle (a half)**

~Card Supplies~
Image: Sliekje Digi Stamps
Free Sentiment: BrossART addition
Colorbok Cardstock and Design Paper
Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils
Stickles 
Others: White Cardstock, Doily

This card join to the following challenges:


http://cardabilities.blogspot.com
*Sketch*

*I chose a cupcake dp and a dp with brown-background and image with cupcake for my inspiration*

**Favorite Colors** - One of my fav colour is pink 
but I love the pink and brown color combo.

Thanks for stoppin by

Sonia  **Sony**

24 comentarios:

Tina dijo...

lovely card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

BrossArtAddiction dijo...

Ahh such an adorable card! I'm happy you like my sentiment! Thanks so much! :D

Hugz and TFS!
xx Tracey xx

Leanne dijo...

Adorable!! I love that you used one of Sliejke's images. I love her designs! This is super cute Sony! Gr8 job!
Have a nice week!
;)

Marjo dijo...

How cute, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Gwen's Busy Little Hands dijo...

A very sweet card. Thank you for playing along with SMC's Anything Goes Challenge.

Smiles!
Gwen SMC DT

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Deliciously sweet creation!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

sara dijo...

really sweet love all the sparkle thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x

Edna dijo...

Te quedo bien linda. La imagen me encanta y los colores que escogiste para colorearla.
Abrazos

Chris dijo...

what a darling card. it's amazing how pretty a card can be without embellies.
thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Ytzia A. Gómez dijo...

Hola Sonia el sello es precioso me encantó esa monita que se ve de 10 en la tarjeta.

Saludos.

http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com/

Karin dijo...

Soni me encanta tu tarjeta, ningún embellishment es necesario, está bella así, me encantó el brillo del cupcake y la ,uñequita está super tierna. El doily se ve bien lindo.

Saludos

Cyndi dijo...

so sweet! she is so cute with the cupcake and love the doily too!

Rene dijo...

What a "sweet" card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
Rene :D

Carina Lindholm dijo...

super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities

Allison dijo...

Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at "Sew Many Cards". You have made a very cute card. Love the cupcake.

Stef H dijo...

hola sonia! even the cupcakes look deeeeeelicious! absolutely adorable card!

hugs :)

Anónimo dijo...

Baby with muffins it look really great.Pink and white combinations are so creative.

gifts for boys

Kit dijo...

sweet card :o)

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Sony, que preciosa tarjeta. El digi de la nena esta bien lindo. Me gusto mucho en la forma que lo preparaste.
Exitos!
Abrazos, Myrna

Fern dijo...

Sony, this is adorable!!! Such a sweet image and I also love the pink and brown color combo!!! Hugs!!

the hitchings family usa blog dijo...

great card love the image and the cupcake x

Mruk dijo...

Lovely card, so sweet :)
Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities.

Shanna Shands dijo...

Love your colors and the great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with ABC.

Unknown dijo...

cute card!!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs