~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

~New Challenge at Lollipop~

Hello friends!!
Today in Puerto Rico is a official holiday (it has been celebrated on the 2nd Monday of January), Jaime (my hubby) have work (he only have official federal holiday , my daughter is in my house (is unemployed again, just sometimes a famous department store has a job "On Call Work"... she has university studies in Managament and Finance, I hope to get another job soon) and I'm still recovering from the cold.
Hoy en Puerto Rico es un día feriado ( se celebra el 2do lunes del mes de Enero), Jaime (mi esposito) tiene trabajo (solamente tiene días feriados libres que sean federales (que se celebren solo en EU) , mi hija esta en casa (esta desempleada otra vez, solo algunas veces tiene trabajo "On Call Work" (la llaman cuando la necesitan y le dicen dia(s) y/o horarios que tiene para que ella trabaje)... ella tiene estudios universitarios en Gerencia y Finanzas, espero que consiga trabajo pronto) y yo estoy recuperando de mi resfriado (catarro, monga).
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
This week is an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist at Lollipop Crafts. Use anything NEW on your card or project. I'm on the A Team (A for Alanna) but today both teams playing along together this week.
I show you my first DT card for 2012, I used a freebie image from May Brit Blog 
and a freebie sentiment from Annette Cards

**Tip:  For making the Butterflies I used a Butterfly Punch with a Butterflies Design Paper (Colorbök Pastel Garden Papers), cutting butterflies from the paper so look much better. Other thing is if you find a circle dp or a flower dp you cand cut with a punch for the better look and is easy way.**

I used as a NEW thing the design papers (from Colorbök Pastel Garden Papers) and the new beginning a baby girl card.  Add touch stitckles (Star Dust). Used Prismacolor Pencils and Doily.
Round Corner and Butterfly Punch by EK Sucess,and Scallop Circle 1" by Martha Stewart
Design Paper from COLORBOK

To made this card I used a sketch from "Just Us Girls" 

I join this card into the following challenges









Whimsy Stamps Challenges Blog Challenge #20 New Beginnings




Thanks for stoppin by

Have a nice week and happy monday.

Sonia  *Sony*

24 comentarios:

Vicky dijo...

Oooh so gorgeous Sonia...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Leanne dijo...

Adorable card Sony! I love the colors and the sweet image. Wonderful job! Happy 2012 and thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Weds! Well and sharing as a Lollipop DT of course. ;)

Ruthie Lopez dijo...

Que linda tarjeta!!! me encanto el color muy sutil!!
Saludos!

Danni dijo...

How precious! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

carol dijo...

gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ play again soon, x carol

Tracy Heaton dijo...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Tracy x

Zulma dijo...

Lindisima! me encanto esa imagen y los colores tan delicaditos. TFS y suerte en los challenges.
Un abrazo, Zulma

Andrea M dijo...

My goodness Sonia! This id ADORABLE! Such a beautiful card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

having a {me} day dijo...

Ahhh, this is such a beautiful baby girl card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeleyxx

Michelle dijo...

oh so sweet - such a precious creation. Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

Mickey's Craft World dijo...

Sonia...Thanks for your sweet comments and for being my newest follower...I really appreciate it.
I also love your blog and your beautiful projects...I have also joined your blog.

Hugs,
Mickey

paper fun dijo...

Sweet card. Lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Curly dijo...

Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation ,its a fabulous interpretation of the theme this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz New Beginnings Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Nannieflash dijo...

Gorgeous card love your image and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

sara dijo...

really pretty card love the image thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Cyndi dijo...

Fabulous card!

Carly dijo...

Beautiful! Lovely image and gorgeous colours. Thankyou for sharing it with us over at Whimsy.

xoxoxo Carly

AKiteFlier dijo...

Precious - just lovely. Great use of the sketch this week - a very nice interpretation! Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS. We are glad to have you with us.

Brodders dijo...

Fab card :) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts Challenge and good luck - Jane x

Annette dijo...

Sonia, I love your card, thank you so much for emailing me. I love that you used my freebie sentiment, it looks fab on your card honey. Annette xx

Debs dijo...

a beautiful creation :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at DVC and good luck..hugs Debs x

Julie dijo...

Fabby card! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Sarahshandmadecardsx dijo...

A gorgeous new baby girl card.

Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days AWay in our new beginnings challenge.

Sarahxx

Mickey's Craft World dijo...

THE CARD IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!

ABRAZOS,
MICKEY