~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

~I for Insect~




Hi followers!!
Wow! July is here!!!
First thanks to all the people sent messages about the health of my parents. From the last weekend to today have change some things about the dad's health. Affortunately my dad and my mom feel more better of course continue with the medical directions.
I thanks to my oldest sister Haydee, her daughter Brenda and hers daughters Haymee and Luiralys.
I'm a far way distance (my sisters and I we have had health problems too)  from my parents and my sister and her daughter and of course the granddaughter give a lot of support to my parents. This week I went to my parents house to help with some duties. On Thursday I went with my dad to Veterans Hospital at San Juan, PR (to a  regular onco medical appointment).
God Blessings to all my family... and Blessings too to my friends for all the messages. I never forget.

En primer lugar, gracias a todas las personas que enviaron mensajes sobre la salud de mis padres. Desde el pasado fin de semana a el día de hoy han cambiado algunas cosas sobre la salud del padre. Afortunadamente mi papá y mi mamá se sienten mejor, por supuesto tiene que continuar con las indicaciones médicas.
Gracias a mi hermana Haydee, su hija Brenda y las hijas de mi sobrina... Haymee y  Luiralys.
Estoy a una distancia mucho mas muy lejos (mis hermanas y yo hemos tenido problemas de salud también) de mis padres y mi hermana y su hija y, por supuesto, la nieta de dar un gran apoyo de mis padres. Esta semana me fui a casa de mis padres para ayudar en algunas tareas.El jueves fui con mi padre al Hospital de Veteranos en San Juan, PR (a una cita médica regular de onco).
Dios bendice a toda mi familia ... Muchas Bendiciones también a mis amigos por todos los mensajes. Nunca me olvidare de esto.

.
==========================================

I is for INSECTS


 ~Close up~


Friday again!... . i'm here with my new DT card for the ALPHABET Challenge Blog. I created this card and thinking about my creation... you need a little time to do this. First you can found an image and colored with your favorite medium (Copic, colored pencils, Distress Ink.. etc) . I love to use Stickles and some Glossy Accents to some details.
When you combined this two supplies you have a epoxy stickers.... If you prefer just used the Stickles alone or may be the Glossy Accents alone.
After think about the card's size, the cardstock and design paper and some embellishments.
Just enjoy your creation and have fun.

Otra vez es Viernes! ... . Estoy aquí de nuevo con mi tarjeta del Equipo de Diseño del blog de ALPHABET Challenge Blog. He creado esta tarjeta y pensando en mi creación ... se necesita un poco de tiempo para hacer esto. En primer lugar, se puede encontrar una imagen y los colores a usar es con tu medio favorito(lápices Copic, lápices de colores, Distress Ink .. etc). Me encanta usar Stickles y Glossy Accent en algunos detalles.
Al combinar estos dos materiales que tienen una mirada "epoxy stickers". Si lo prefiere utilizar el Stickles solo o pueden ser el Glossy Accent solo.
Después de pensar en el tamaño de la tarjeta, la cartulina y/o cartoncillo y el papel de diseño y algunos adornos.
Simplemente disfruta de tu creación y diviertete.

Supplies:
Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Freebie - Digital Stamp (can not remember who is the designer), Stamps (Little flowers from The Angel Company), Ink Pad (Palette from The Angel Company), MS Border Punch
Others: Ribbon, Buttons

Challenges:


Totally Paper Crafts
BINGO 
My choice:  Buttons-Flowers-Glitter/Glimmer


Flutter By Wednesdays
#160 Open Challenge


Digi Doodle Shops Best
Challenge #65 Anything Goes


C. R. A. F. T.  Challenge - I Won!
#109 Gardening


The Paper Shelter
#20 Anything Goes


Happy weekend!!
Feliz fin de semana!!

Sonia  **Sony**

17 comentarios:

Karen dijo...

Lovely and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
xx

Karen dijo...

Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining us on our Anything Goes Theme this week at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Hugs, Karen.x

Nannieflash dijo...

A Sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Karin dijo...

Bien linda tu tarjeta, me encantó el detalle de los "palitos"debajo del beaver.

Vicky dijo...

So gorgeous hunni...!

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Bella´s Bastelecke dijo...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..

Hugs
Judith

kim edmonds dijo...

sweet card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges, good luck x

Marie dijo...

Que muchas tarjetas has trabajado estan bellas y veo que estas mejorando mucho en colorear. Suerte.

dj1952 dijo...

What a cute character! Love the effects. I hope you and your family will all feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at DDSC and we look forward to seeing you again. Hugs, dj

Zulma dijo...

Que linda tarjeta Sonia! la imagen esta cute, me gust el d/p y el corner punch. Un abrazo y suerte en los challenges.
Zulma

sharon dijo...

Sweet card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Marilyn dijo...

Very Lovely card, cousin!! lol
So sad heard that about your parents I hope they're better now. Take Care
HUGS!!! :D

Anónimo dijo...

Now this is cute and you've added some very pretty details.Thanks for joining us at DDSC :D
Lisa x

Lesley dijo...

Lovely card Sonia, the image is very cute! xx

nessy dijo...

so cute and such a pretty card!
vanessa xx

Anna dijo...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wed!

Janna Werner dijo...

Hola Sonia! Love this card, so many details to look at. Have a lovely day! Janna