~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 8 de julio de 2011

J for Just One Word

My 2nd post today... As always every Friday I show you my DT for ALPHABET Challenge Blog. This week the letter is J for Just One Word... so you can make a card, layout, altered project, a tag... but remember you can add  "Just One Word".  


For my card I used a strawberry image from Elizabeth Dulemba at Coloring Page Tuesday.  Also I used a ColorBok paper design (strawberries), love all strawberry look so yummy!, lol!!
I decided to make an Easel Card for the challenge.. if you never make an EASEL CARD go here. If you want to go to more links ideas go here.


I painted the strawberry with my Copic Makers, add stickles (Stardust) and a little touch of Glossy Accents to the one tiny part of the strawberry and for the eyes and the tiny seeds (add stickles too). I paste the image to a Doily.


The digi sentiment SWEET is from SGT Stamper, i add color with my Copic. Inside I used Bazzill Cardstock, ribbons and cutting a strawberry from the pattern paper and add as a embellishment..
What do you think?

I'm entered this card to the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad - Particular style of card:
Easel Card, Fold-Back Card-Tri-shutter, Side-Stepper, rocker, etc.

Party Time Tuesdays - Square Cards


Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes - Multiple Sponsors

Flourishes Org Blog  - Use fruit or veggies as a focus!

The Paper Shelter - Lots of Dots

Enjoy your friday and Have a nice weekend!!


Sonia  **Sony**

23 comentarios:

Ruthie Lopez dijo...

Sony, te quedo muy linda la tarjeta! hasta dan ganas de comersela! saludos!

Ytzia A. Gómez dijo...

Pero que fresa tan coquetona!!!

Saludos.

http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Sonia nice to have you back posting regularly. what a sweet sweet strawberry card!I noticed you said you used to do parchment craft. I love it too but only made 2 cards. Do post some old or new parchment work!

Dawn dijo...

Love love love this strawberry easel card! Just tooo darn cute! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx
ps I have candy on my blog!

Basslady dijo...

your card is so funny and sweet!

i am a great fan of strawberries... ;-)

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe dijo...

Really cute card, love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Karin dijo...

Muy bonita tu tarjeta, las fresita se ve deliciosa! El doily me encanta.

Saludos

Debbie dijo...

Fabulous easel card. Lovely fun image too. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

Stacy Morgan dijo...

Hee hee This is darling, very sweet and great easel card.

Julie Koerber dijo...

How cute this this? I think this would be such a fun card to send to a kiddo in your life. I also love the hinge style fold. Great job!Thanks for playing with us gals over at Flourishes!

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Dear Sonia
Please drop by my blog and accept an award from me
Love,
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Bendito Colibrí dijo...

Hola Sonia... que cosas más bellas me vengo a encontrar acá, tienes un estilo muy alegre están todas muy bellas pero me encantó una de un ratoncito con una florcita, es que me lo miré todo por acá ya que todos tus proyectos están preciosos, cariños.

Maggie's Crafts dijo...

Stunning creation!

Thank you for joining TCP this week.:)

Maggie
x

CraftyC dijo...

This is really sweet Sonia, love Mr strawberry!
Clairex

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Encantadora tarjeta!!! Que preciosas se ven esas fresas y el modelo me encanto
Exitos siempre!
Abrazos, Myrna

Jami dijo...

This is adorable! Love your sweet strawberry and fantastic use of the ticket! Perfect sentiment for this lovely card!!

Leslie Miller dijo...

This is darling, and a real cutie for Flourishes Farm Fresh Challenge! So glad you could play along!

Elizabeth O Dulemba dijo...

Sonia, It's SO cute!!!! I now have an online gallery at dulemba.com where you can share creations using my Coloring Page Tuesday images at http://dulemba.com/index_CPTgallery.html . Hope you'll share there too!
Cheers,
e
Elizabeth O. Dulemba
Children's Book Author/Illustrator

Anne-Marie dijo...

Hi Sony! This is such a happy card....makes me smile to see it!
You are always so good at putting a layout together....I love the look of this!
And thank you so very much for all the really sweet comments you've been leavin' for me...I do so appreciate them!!

Cards By MI dijo...

Very sweet and cheerful! adorable berry. Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bella´s Bastelecke dijo...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

dpkennedy dijo...

That strawberry is adorable! Great card! Thanks for playing the Flourishes challenge!

Elizabeth O Dulemba dijo...

Sonia! Le gusta mucho - esta tan linda! And thank you for sharing it my Coloring Page Tuesdays gallery! :) e