~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

~Lots of Layer~

Hello, Hola!
~MAGICAL MONDAY~
We have a new challenge at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR - PAPER CUPCAKES CHALLENGE, our theme this week is MANY LAYERS (at least 6)...  We are a day late this week.

For my creation this week, I chose this PAPER CUPCAKES image of  Kacey and variety sentiment "Happy Moments".  I colored with Copic (face) and Prismacolor & Portfolio Colored Pencils. I added some touch of stickles for his wings as well (also on other part of the image).  I chose My Minds Eye papers, some scraps (from my stash), bazzill cardstock and Neenah Paper. Used Prima flower and a button.
Also used a Martha Stewart punch and a Ek punch (butterfly). 
I add a 3D butterfly to my card with touch of stickles (Stardust, Waterfall and Cotton Candy)   
I hope you like it and will come play  at Paper Cupcakes.







This card is entered into the following challenges:





http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com - Something Embellished (flowers)









Thanks for stopping by today!

Sonia  **Sony**

23 comentarios:

Karin dijo...

Me encanta! tantas capas le da una dimensión espectacular. La imagen y los honguitos están bellos.

Saludos

Denise dijo...

Very pretty card and great dimension.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown dijo...

ahhh adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Mary J dijo...

Wow, look at that depth - brilliant technique Sonia!

Hope life is treating you well honey!!

Mary J dijo...

Oh, and thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party too!!

WencheP dijo...

Fabulous card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Danni dijo...

Fabulous dimension! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Teresa Carini dijo...

Hola Sonia! qué increible el efecto de tantas capas. Muy lindo trabajo!Saludos!

cheryl dijo...

oh this is one gorgeous image,love the colors,and great detail on this too,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

sandra's crafty corner dijo...

lovely card hun, thanks so much for joining us at creative craft challenges and for the support during our move, good luck in the draws and hope to see you back soon,
hugs sandra CCC DT

Lynne Forsythe dijo...

wow...all that cutting and coloring!! girl you ROCK!!

THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the TEAMIES and SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW!!!

Jennifer Scull dijo...

you card is soooooo cute! I love all of the layers you added in, as well as the cute little butterfly. I stopped by yesterday several times, but your post wasn't up yet. so had to come back by again today to say hello! :) have a good day!

Zulma dijo...

Precioso trabajo Sonia! me encanto el efecto 3D. Gracias por compartir y suerte en los challenges. Zulma

scrappingmamma dijo...

Beautiful...,Just FABULOUS my friend!Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us all,I'm peeking in from the" Make It Monday"blog :-)
Scrappingmamma ~
Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

Peggysue dijo...

Beautiful! Super job on the 3-d. Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Sonia!! WOW!! What a really sweet card!! LOVE all of the layers and your design is brilliant hun!! ;)

Marília Lopes dijo...

Precioso trabajo Sonia! Me encanta el efecto 3D.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) dijo...

Hey Sony!! Sorry it has taken me so long to get here. I love this card you have made for Paper Cupcakes challenge - wow lots of work for the layering of the image - it looks fabulous. Hugs:)

Elke dijo...

wow what a fantastic card. I love all the layers on it. So much depth.

thanks for joining us over at CCC, best of luck.

Elke XX

Anneke dijo...

Fantastic card! I love the 3D :)
Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday
Greetings Anneke

Michelle dijo...

Hi

Fantastic card, I love the layering.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Unknown dijo...

Love the image! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Kobie
Gingerloft - DT

Helen dijo...

Great card and I love the dimension you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

Helen x